1. Management Information System Course Description: training with the basis of modern management theory, computer knowledge and application of science and technology capacities, ideas and information systems analysis and design methods, such as information management with the knowledge and ability, in the national levels Management departments, instrial and commercial enterprises, financial institutions, scientific research units engaged in information management and information systems analysis, design, implementation, management and evaluation of high-level personnel. Main courses: computer systems and software, data structures and databases, computer networks, computer programming, management information systems analysis and design.
2. Micro-economics courses Description: micro-economics, including the general equilibrium price theory, theory of consumer behavior, the procers of theory, theory of market structure, elements of market theory, general equilibrium theory and welfare economics and microeconomic policy. Micro-economics in the analysis methods, the use of both empirical analysis and use of standard analytical methods, large-scale use of a balanced analysis and marginal analysis methods. Micro-economics in the transaction cost economics to the direction of development, according to the information and whether or not completely symmetrical, the formation of micro-economics and information economics branch. These micro-economics reflect the new development trends.
3. Econometric Course Description: Econometrics in mathematical economics and mathematical statistical basis for the theory and methodology of science-based. With the objective economic system with random characteristics of economic relations for the study, using mathematical model describing the specific economic variables, econometric analysis to provide specialized guidance theory and analysis methods. Statistical, economic theory and mathematics among the unity of this constitutes a quantitative economics. Econometric view that economic relations between the random variable characteristics of mathematical statistics on economic variables have become economic theory and quantitative concept of the effective ways. Mathematical model used quantitative description of relations between economic variables is the basic tasks of econometrics, including setting up model, the estimated parameters, testing and use of model model of relationship between economic variables, such as specific tasks.
4 statistical Course Description: Statistics is a branch of applied mathematics, mainly through the use of probability theory to establish mathematical models, the observation system to collect data to quantify the analysis concluded, and thus inferred and projections for the relevant decision-making The basis and reference. Statistics also divided into the main description of statistics and statistical inference. Given a set of data, statistical summary and can describe the data, this usage as a description of Statistics said. In addition, the observer data to the establishment of a form to explain its randomness and uncertainty of the mathematical model to the inference to study the steps and the mother, such usage was called statistical inference. Both can be used as the application of Statistics said. It is also called a mathematical statistical disciplines devoted to this subject behind the doors of the theoretical basis.
5. Modern financial markets Course Description:
(1) financial market as a market system in the organic part of the overall analysis, reveal the financial markets and procts, key elements of the market; physical and monetary flow of traffic; financial intermediation and financial markets; financial markets and the inherent social and economic ties.
(2) the financial markets as a system to describe, and reveal the financial markets of the objective requirements of the development of financial markets, the shape of the market and their mutual relations.
(3) from the perspective of checks and balances on interest rates, securities prices and exchange rates balanced, and their movements restricted, and with this phase of the financial markets, financial flows and flows.
(4) from the control theory point of view on the financial markets controlled goals, means and controlled the controlled area, as well as the financial policy of diversification and balance, and other issues.
(5) on the financial market standardization.
(6) on international and domestic financial market development characteristics, development trends and analysis.
6. Corporate Banking Course Description: against the company operating and financial markets of the growing internationalization of the status quo, from the point of micro-finance for the company's various activities on a more comprehensive, including: value and value assessment, risk and return, capital budgeting, Long-term financing decision-making, investment decision-making, capital structure theory, dividend policy and so on. Also involved in financial analysis, financial budget, acquisitions and the corresponding financial support, and other special areas of financial behavior. The company of various theories to explain the financial, economic model and helping to understand the inner meaning and method of origin.
商业银行风险管理是Risk Management of Commercial Banks
那么,商业银行经营管理学就是内Conct Management Science of Commercial Banks
法律基础容 law basic
国际结算 Interantional settlement
Ⅲ 英国大学公司金融(Corporate Finance)专业介绍
公司金融是金融学里最广也最实际的一块。比较典型的是杜伦开设的corporate and international finance。公司金融主要研究的是公司的股权设置与资本机构，这里包含公司上市兼并等相关事宜，与accounting联系很紧密。为此很多学校将金融和会计结合起来，比如曼大，巴思，伦敦政经等。近些年来，随着企业经济活动的逐步细化，很多的英国院校也开设了一些具体到某些行业的金融课程，比如金融服务行业的金融专业（包括银行，保险公司等），房地产行业的金融专业等。典型的院校有开设银行与金融专业的伯明翰，拉夫堡，布里思托，雷丁等；开设房地产与金融专业的伦敦政经，雷丁等。
（2）国际金融市场 (international financial market)和投资（Investment science）
"Higher Mathematics (1)"
Courses include study of differential, integral study, series and differential equations in four aspects, function and limit study of this course are basic.
The main elements are: Function and Its graphics; series limit and the limit function; derivative and differential; mean value theorem and the application of derivative; indefinite integral and definite integral; constant series; power series and Taylor series; Multi-function partial derivative; first-order differential equations and second-order linear differential equations with constant coefficients. Candidates should have their basic concept, the main algorithms and its application in economic management.
"Higher Mathematics (b)"
Course content for: linear algebra, probability theory and mathematical statistics the majority of three. The content of linear algebra determinant, matrices, linear equations, characteristic values and real quadratic form and so on. Major study of probability theory to describe the phenomenon of stochastic methods and the regularity of random phenomena, including the events of probability, random variables, probability distribution of content, it is the theory of mathematical statistics-based mathematical statistics
ok my dear, the best way to translate the course describtion or course outlines is: go to the websites of universities in AUS. then seatch "course outline" in that site, or go to the link of "department"directly. then find your course, what they said and reunit them,then you could transfer your credits as much as possiale.
please do not try to translate them from chinese, that is not the right way as we thought.most of the transfer students will not do it in your way.beacause foreigners have their methods about what a course should inclide. so do it in their way.
大学计算机 Computer Fundamentals
多媒体课件制作Multimedia Courseware Making
旅游文化与欣赏 Tourism Culture
社交礼仪学Guide to the Social Etiquette
消费者行为学Consumer Behavior Study
组织行为学 Organizational Behavior
金融中介学 Financial Intermediaries
中央银行与金融监管 Central Bank & Financial Supervision
公司理财学Corporate Financial Management
金融信托 Finance Trust
商业银行经营管理学Management of Modern Commercial Bank
国际金融市场International financial markets
金融专题 Special Topics in Finance
保险理论与实务 Theories and Practice on Insurance
财务管理 Financial management
证券经济学 Economics of securitization
证券投资学 Stock Investment
货币金融学 Money and Banking
商业银行管理 Commercial Bank Management
国际贸易 International Trade
会计学原理 Introcation of Accountancy
国际金融电子商务 International Finance and E Business
公司法 Company Law
金融工程学 Financial Engineering
投资银行学 Investment Banking
Against the company operating and financial markets of the growing internationalization of the status quo, from the point of micro-finance for the company's various activities on a more comprehensive, including: value and value assessment, risk and return, capital budgeting, long-term financing decision-making, investment decision-making, Capital structure theory, dividend policy and so on. Also involved in financial analysis, financial budget, acquisitions and the corresponding financial support, and other special areas of financial behavior. The company of various theories to explain the financial, economic model and helping to understand the inner meaning and method of origin.
Management Information System Course Description: training with the basis of modern management theory, computer knowledge and application of science and technology capacities, ideas and information systems analysis and design methods, such as information management with the knowledge and ability, can management departments at all levels in the country , Instrial and commercial enterprises, financial institutions, scientific research units engaged in information management and information systems analysis, design, implementation, management and evaluation of high-level personnel. Main courses: computer systems and software, data structures and databases, computer networks, computer programming, management information systems analysis and design
"Basic Accounting", mainly to teach students basic accounting theory and accounting methods. Accounting basic theory major targets and tasks including accounting, accounting factor, accounting functions, accounting identity, account classification, and so forth. Accounting methods include the provision of accounts and accounts, loan accounts and the accounting method applied double-entry bookkeeping, Chen and audit certificate, registration books, cost, property inventory, accounting statements prepared. Have six key elements of the meaning of accounting and classification.
Teaching goals: The "Basic Accounting" the study, the accounting profession students not only grasp the basic concepts of accounting, basic theory and basic skills but also to develop students found accounting problems, analysis and the ability to resolve accounting issues, and graally enhanced awareness of accounting, the accounting profession mastering technology, the basic process of accounting practices, with the initial application of accounting language reflect the economic and business practices in the disclosure of accounting information to understand and to apply the basic capacity.
"Economic Law Foundation" comprising five parts, that is the basis of law and the basic principles of economic law, the main players in the market, market management, macro-economic regulation and control law and the proceral law. The course focused on the study: company law, partnership law, contract law, instrial property law, financial law, securities law and accounting, audit, statistics, and so forth. It also includes state-owned instrial enterprises, foreign-invested enterprises, indivial-owned enterprises, enterprise bankruptcy law, security law, anti-unfair competition law, and proct quality, advertising, management of urban real estate, financial and taxation law, the government procurement Law and economic trials such as arbitration and the economy.
Teaching goals: the adoption of the comprehensive and systematic courses to learn to master the basic principles of economic law, and basic knowledge, the basic concept. Theory with practice, see relevant laws and regulations and cases combined, so that students can apply the knowledge in dealing with actual problems.
"Economic Mathematics" on the function of the limit, derivative and differential, derivative applications, indefinite integral, integral, integral and infinite binary Series and the first order differential equations, and so forth.
Teaching goals: Through this course, students receive calculus equation, the basic concepts, basic theory and basic computing skills, to develop students with abstract thinking ability, logical reasoning and spatial imagination, and the integrated use of the knowledge to analyze and solve practical problems.
"Computer public infrastructure" main contents include: basic computer knowledge, the Windows operating system, computer network infrastructure and Internet applications, word processing software Word, Excel spreadsheets, making presentations with PowerPoint, FrontPage network instry tools such as the use of commonly used tools .
"Database" on the Access database software system and the basic concept of how to use. Include: the basic knowledge of database systems, the establishment of the steps relational database, the database of basic operations, database wizard applications, databases and database objects as well as the creation of the management and maintenance of the light of actual conditions on the use of the Access to create a small database process.
"Legal basis" by the three-part. Part I: Introction to the basic theory, the origin of law, the nature and role of the second part: the Constitution, administrative law, civil law, intellectual property law, the Marriage Law and inheritance laws, economic laws, labor law and social security law, the environment and protection of natural resources law, criminal law, proceral law. Part III: international law, private international law and the World Trade Organization's fundamental principles, the scope of application and the main norms.